We started the day with Ediths blessing.
Walking into Tam and Chases ward everyone though I was Tam, welcoming me back to primary...I wonder who they though Caleb was. So many confused looks.
We were a little anxious since Wes was acting up and crying all through sacrament meeting (he was blessed after the sacrament) and then he blew out of his blessing outfit.
So far he has blown out of his outfit 3 times for 3 different important occasions such as right before family pictures, so I knew it was only a matter of time in the blessing outfit.
I just shoved a swaddle under him and told Caleb to have everyone hold the swaddle to not get poop on their hands since we didn't have time to change him, the little punk.
Caleb gave Wes a beautiful blessing today.
He was blessed with being a positive influence and a good example to those around him in his life and on his mission, a desire to serve, and good health.
Caleb walked right out and I met him in the lobby to take him to the mothers lounge. Caleb held him while I scrubbed his outfit with hand soap. Luckily we had a random white onesie in the diaper bag.
After we met at my parents house with the Davis family, the Jensens, and the Cravens to eat soup and celebrate. Wes was as happy as can be at home and we were able to get some pictures of him and Edith, thanks to Mom and Dad's dryer. I'm excited to see them grow up together.



No comments:
Post a Comment