Friday, March 22, 2019

My Koala

My friend Mauricio and his wife bought Wes this hat.
He's getting so big it barely fits anymore and it's my favorite.
STOP GROWING UP
He's hit the best stage ever. Four months.
He's rolling from his back to his stomach to his back,
extremely ticklish and HATES it, but he giggles so I can't help it (until he screams at me).
Also giggles when I kiss his cheeks and that's my favorite! It always ends with a happy scream and lots of talking. 
Eats sooooo much so we're excited to start solid foods. 
Grabs everything and it immediately goes into his mouth.
He loves his toys, especially his octopus.
He's the happiest in the mornings and loves to smile. 
Has a sensitivity to milk, which is sad for mom. No more ice cream (but occasionally I sneak some).
Just started to sleep through the night again. Wakes up at 6:00 am to eat and he goes back to sleep until 8! Mom and Dad are pretty stoked. 
We LOVE our little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment