I can't believe we were 3 months pregnant last year at campout and now we have a 6 month old. Where has the time gone?
Lisa and I talked about the Davis family and how they're indescribable; the love, camaraderie, and family history that goes on at camp out is amazing. I've never seen anything like it.
I'm so grateful for the Davis family and that I'm apart of this family, it's like I didn't even marry into the family, but I've been apart of them all along. I just wish I could have met the people that started it. Paul and Rae Jean, you're dearly missed. Even by someone that hasn't met you, but I feel like I know you through your children and grandchildren. Thank goodness for eternal family!
The sweet grandparents took Wes for a walk in the morning so Caleb and I could take our sweet time getting ready.
Hanging out before church on Sunday. They have the return missionaries speak every year, they do a statistical report, and make a tribute to those that have passed away.
Dad and Wes went on a walk so I could get some extra sleep. I mean, it was Wesley's first time camping. I was worried if he was too cold, too hot, if he was okay, he ended out sleeping 11 hours and I think I slept about 3 hahaha.
Playing games with the fam and with some cousins. Lisa brought some old camp out shirts that Wesley's uncles wore and so we had to have a picture of Wes wearing the "Paul's Posterity" shirt.
One of my favorite things about camp out (besides the never ending food and snacks, thanks Lisa and Brent!) is sitting around and chatting with everyone. I wish I talked to more of the cousins, Bethany! I'm looking at you, girl!
I'm so grateful for these moments that Caleb catches. Look at that sweet little 6 month old!










No comments:
Post a Comment