Friday, July 5, 2019

On July 3rd Caleb had a tradition of going to the Eaglewood fireworks with his friends before he met me. We've tried to keep up on the tradition and so far have been successful!
Brent and Lisa babysat Wes while we borrowed the scooter and headed to the fireworks.
The fireworks were so fun but the scooter ride was my favorite. 
It was fun to have a night to ourselves with some friends. 
On the fourth we woke up, listened to my traditional independence day play list. We made some blueberry lemon scones for breakfast and then headed down to Orem. 

Jill came by to pick up the pastel I did of her husband Brad when he was younger. 
And then we spent the rest of the time with family. We had so much fun! We played Kubb and Badminton with the kids. We had amazing burgers and then played Spikeball with Mike and Chrissy, it was so fun to play and be competitive. 
I think it'll become a tradition, I hope it becomes a tradition haha. 
After, Caleb and I went to the Pleasant Grove fireworks at Discovery Park. It was where we went on our first date and we got to take Wes with us this time. It was so fun to reminisce about when we first met. Wes started to act up so we had to finish watching the fireworks while walking to the car.  
Love this man and so grateful we met 2 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment