Thursday, July 18, 2019

Birthday


Tam and I were able to spend the afternoon together on our birthday. I know we have separate lives with our own families now, but it's still nice to see each other on our birthday that we've celebrated every year together since birth. Wes loves the water, so it was fun to go to the splash pad and have him crawl and splash around. 


I love that these two are so close in age and they live close together. 
I hope they grow up to be the best of friends. 


After the splash pad Caleb and I went to the Garth Brooks tribute concert. We were expecting Wes to sleep the whole time, but he didn't. He loved the pond right next to where we were sitting and ending out being so good. He fell asleep right away in the car and then we went to go get snow cones with Brent and Lisa for dessert. 

So grateful for my family and that I get to spend time with them on special days like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment