Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween

The best halloween yet. 
Caleb was a shark, Wes was a scuba diver, and I was a lifeguard. 
Our first and probably only coordinated family halloween costumes.

We visited Caleb at work to start of the trick or treating.
We're so happy he's working at CHG and not L3 so that we can actually visit him!
Wes was so nervous around everyone and just cuddled his Dad, until everyone when to lunch and he realized what was in the buckets at everyones desks. 
Everyone loved his costume and some photos were taken for "future children" so I think the time spent on making his costume was worth it haha.
You could tell Caleb was a proud proud Dad and wanted to show Wes off to everyone, he had one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen on him.

I went home and put Wes down for a nap while I made a Pumpkin Roll for our Halloween dessert. 
I picked up Caleb from work and we headed up to Kaysville. 
We called Brent and Lisa the night before to see if they had any plans and to show them Wes in his costume since they wouldn't be seeing him on Halloween (wink, wink), secretly making our plan to surprise them. 
Lisa answered the door and screamed she was so happy. I think Brent and her were a little shocked. Lisa took Wes around to a few neighbors and I can't blame her because he was super cute, I mean look at him...
Caleb and I ended the night watching a show and cuddling.
Oh, I love Halloween!
Now bring on Christmas....Oh and Wesley's birthday....and Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment