Caleb walked me to the car tonight.
It was hard to say goodbye, as always it took a minute.
He told me it gets harder and harder to say goodnight and I completely agree.
It’s extremely hard.
I never want to leave his side.
He finally let me go.
He’s been giving me this look lately, and I love that look.
He opened my door for me and I got in my car to leave. I rolled the window down to kiss him one more time. He walked to the sidewalk and stood there looking at me. I turned on my music, he came to the passenger side window and I told him Gospel music was my jam he responded with you’re my jam. I gave him one more kiss, it was so hard to leave him.
I asked him, “Why don’t you just marry me?” and he said, “I will, I’m planning on it.” He gave me one more kiss and started walking back to the sidewalk down to his house.
I started driving down to turn around at his house. When I started to make my u-turn, he walked in front of my car and held out his hand to stop me.
He walked up to the window, grabbed my face and said “I love you” it literally took my breath away, he kissed me, and said again in the sweetest shaky voice “I love you” I started to tear up, I never ever want to forget the way he said those words, it was the sweetest thing I have ever ever heard. I told him I loved him, but I don’t think he heard it because when I said it a second time he pulled back and said “you really do?” of course!
Caleb Brent Davis, I love you, and I’ve never been more sure about something in my life. I got out of the car and kissed him and hugged him, he made it 100 times harder to leave him. I’m in love with that kid. He told me he'd be smiling all the way into the house.
When I got in the car to drive home I started to cry, how did I get so lucky? How does he love me? I was feeling so blessed. I called tam first and i said “hey” through the happy tears and she immediately knew, “he told you he loves you”.
No comments:
Post a Comment