When we got married and it was the most normal thing I've ever done in my life. Our sealing was no more than 5 minutes, I think. It was the fastest sealing I've ever seen, but it didn't matter how long it was it just mattered that I was being sealed to you.
I know we got married fast, but with you, I knew. I was never scared, I never questioned, I never felt uneasy. I knew you were the one I'd been waiting for, so getting married to you was the easiest decision I've made to this day.
We got ready too quick. My family wasn't there when we walked out of the temple haha. They went to get all the grandkids that weren't there at Tam and Chase. They missed the perfect dip. I didn't even have to think about it, except for two second when I though you wouldn't be able to hold me up haha. 

After pictures, we got lunch at Jimmy Johns and went to the location of our first date, just us two. That moment is probably my favorite from that day. You and me where it started.
I had to add this picture. I wanted you with me. I remember thinking in this moment, we're married. No one will ever questions what we're doing in a room with the door closed, which was so weird to think.



No comments:
Post a Comment