
I was so looking forward to his birthday, celebrating just him is my kind of holiday. It didn't go as I wanted it to. Being in my first trimester proved to be more difficult than what I was expecting. I was so sick in the morning so I didn't make him breakfast like I wanted.
We both had work, but I left early to make him dinner and apple turnovers since he didn't want a cake.
I got him Zelda and Swedish Fish for his birthday and then told him we were going skiing and I was talking Friday off (because it was his off Friday at L3).
He was so excited. I let him play Zelda until he was content and then we spent the rest of the night together.
We went out skiing the next day. I packed crackers just in case. I was hoping I could pull it together for his birthday and he hadn't been skiing all year. We went down the bunny hill twice, since it was my first time on the slopes. Then we headed to the "bigger" stuff. I was nervous, I think I freaked Caleb out. I thought I was pretty good and got it down pretty fast...except the stopping part.
When we started our second run down the mountain, I was going to puke. We pulled of by the trees and luckily I didn't, but I decided to take a break down at the bottom while Caleb went by himself. I knew he'd enjoy it more if he wasn't worried about me. He only went down once and then was back to get me. He was determined to get me back out and to get me to like skiing. Well, I liked it, so I think he won.
No comments:
Post a Comment